Dear Mrs. L-J (Letter #5)

Another post by Terran....a letter to his class.

Dear Mrs. L-J,

How are u??????? I was happy to see your letter. How cold is it there? Guess what? The Leprechauns came to Ecuador! Did you get any chocolate from your leprechauns? I got a lollipop (Plop!!), gum, and a caramel.

A picture of the candy the leprechauns left me

I ate all my candy already. What are you doing in school? What did you do for your spring break? I made a doll, and named him Luke, after Luke from STAR WARS.

This is LUKE, Maija made him a vest, and he has a cast because he recently broke his leg

I made an Imperial Shuttle (out of toilet paper rolls).

My Grandma has a new dog, she named him Finnigan.

This is Finnigan and his stuffie on his first day at my Grandma's farm in Rocky Mountain House, AB
I rode the new Cuenca train (you can read about it here), Anything weird happening in Canada?




Your friend,

Terran

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monasterio de Santa Catalina: A city within a city.

Templo de la Luna

Friends, and random pictures here in Cusco.