Rain, rain, go away....

We of course knew we would get rain, after all we chose to come in the rainy season, but this week has been particularly rainy, and we have mostly stayed home, snuggled in our pjs, and reading, or checking out Ecuadorian Netflix. I know, I know, we should be seizing every moment, and absorbing the culture, but I bet even super cool Ecuadorians too hide from the rain once in a while.

The view from our balcony after a particularly rainy day


Having said that here are a few shots of those not so rainy days.....stay warm amigos...

Wyatt at Plaza del Arte. A little colonial plaza with lots of cool coffee shops, and even an art supply store, Yay!

So many things to photographs!

More Plaza del Arte

Maybe this is like a Mototaxi to Terran, but I love these little vans

Cool artisenal dolls from a local market

You can buy anything you want at the market

A cool shot of the Cuenca Cathedral
Panama hats come in all colors

Another building that looked a lot like Gringotts to us.

You can walk your dog, and your cat, and in Cuenca you also walk your cows...this is a block from our home. We always see cows, and fluffy little sheep.
All these museum visits gave me an itch to get some art supplies, and draw....

My attempt at sketching the Cuenca Cathedral

Las Cholitas...I drew inspiration from a couple sketches I saw online by a french artist visiting Peru..
 How about you friends, what are your favourite..”too cold, and wet to go out” activities?

Comments

  1. Put on the kettle, go out jump in puddles, come back, put on your pjs and drink hot chocolate with marshmallow while you watch tv and, if there is one...eat panettone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Puddle jumping!!

      I like reading, too, though :)

      Sometimes just getting stuff done that I've put off... haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monasterio de Santa Catalina: A city within a city.

Templo de la Luna

Friends, and random pictures here in Cusco.